Pay and Compensation Calculators
- Academic Year Reserves Summer Disbursement (Pilot) Sample Calculation Sheet: User can view the sample or update using their own estimated net pay.
- Academic Year (Faculty/GTA) Payroll Period Worksheet: Used to estimate gross pay by pay period for faculty and graduate teaching assistants. (14 day prorate)
- Academic Year Standard Hours Calculation Sheet: This sheet is used to calculate the standard hours based on dollars and number of days for academic year employees. (14 day prorate)
- Compensation Rate Change Worksheet: This sheet is used to show the changes in the compensation rate in dollars and percentage (before and after). Users will need to enter the same type of compensation rate (hourly, biweekly, or annualy) for the comparison to be accurate.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) Minimum Rate Calculation Sheet: This sheet is used to calculate the minimum biweekly rate for GTAs based on standard hours.
- Fiscal Year (Staff and Fiscal Year Faculty) Payroll Period Worksheet: Used to estimate gross pay by pay period for salaried staff and fiscal year faculty. (10 day prorate)