Conflict Resolution

Human Resources is available to assist employees and supervisors understand the various dispute resolution processes available on campus.

Community First Year Experience, Orientation Coordinator Paola Alor, Senior OA fye group

Conciliation Services

Conciliation support can be requested by an employee or a manager in order to seek assistance in resolving communication conflicts. The conciliation process may be a precursor to other formal avenues

Learn more about Conciliation Services

Two individuals drink coffee and talk at the Men's Battenfeld Scholarship Hall.


The University of Kansas has specific grievance policies and procedures for University Support Staff (USS), Unclassified Professional Staff (UPS), 1290 PE covered employees, and KUPOA MOA covered employees. The following information is provided to help you navigate the grievance process.

Learn more about Grievances