Faculty Evaluation Upload
The Performance Management System (mytalent.ku.edu) will be used to store and track faculty evaluations.
Chairs and Deans will still complete faculty evaluations using established paper documents, but will use the Performance Management System to upload the evaluation and send to the faculty member for acknowledgement.
When the evaluation form is ready for you, as the supervisor, to complete, you will receive an email. [View Screenshot]
Upload Evaluation and Send for Acknowledgment
- Log in to MyTalent
- Select the Performance button from the "Performance and Learning" section [View Screenshot]
- On the next page, you will see a list of evaluations needing completion. Select the faculty member’s Faculty Evaluation Upload link. [View Screenshot]
- Follow the instructions in the form to upload an electronic version of the evaluation that has been completed outside the system:
- Select the Supporting button in the top-right [View Screenshot]
- From the “Supporting” flyout window, select the plus sign to the right of “Attachments” [View Screenshot]
- Select Choose File to locate and upload the document from your computer [View Screenshot]
- Once a document is selected, select Upload in the bottom-right [View Screenshot]
- Then select OK [View Screenshot]
- Once the evaluation document is uploaded, select Send to complete in the bottom-right to send to the employee for their acknowledgement [View Screenshot]
- From there you will land on a confirmation page, where you will again select Send to complete in the bottom-right to complete the process. [View Screenshot]