Supervisor ACA Responsibilities
- Monitor hours worked in relationship to appointment limits.
- Comply with your unit’s internal approval process for granting appointment limit exceptions.
- Help salaried students understand when the ACA Time Reporting Code is required.
- Employee Eligibility Requirements for the Affordable Care Act - This KU policy outlines employee eligibility for health insurance under the State Employee Health Plan pursuant to the provisions of the ACA.
- Student Employee Eligibility Requirements and Appointment Limits - This KU policy outlines the eligibility criteria and maximum appointment levels for student employment.
- Graduate Research Assistants (GRAs) and Affordable Care Act (ACA) Compliance - This KU policy outlines the nature of GRA employment as it relates to compliance with the ACA.
Supervising & Time Management for ACA Reporting Purposes
To learn more on how to review time reported for ACA purposes, please refer to Manager Self Service – General Guideline for Time & Absence (doc).
To learn more about the budgeted employer rates for the various fringe benefits offered by the University of Kansas, please visit Fringe Benefits Rates.
*An accessible version of the documents on this site will be made available upon request. Please contact our office at email@example.com to request the document be made available in an accessible format.