Immigration Related Notices

Listed below are current notices of University of Kansas filing(s) for H-1B cases and of Permanent Labor Certification Applications. For more information, please contact Human Resource Management at

*An accessible version of the documents on this site will be made available upon request. Please contact our office at to request the document be made available in an accessible format.