Coaching is a process of guiding an employee from one level of competency to another. Employees who engage in coaching are more likely to improve their self-confidence and grow in their ability to:
- communicate effectively.
- work constructively with others.
- meet commitments and take responsibility for their actions.
- set goals and take action to achieve them.
Although coaching is not mentoring, counseling, or teaching, the one-on-one sessions provide crucial space for personal development, which can improve your productivity and performance. Common focus areas for coaching include:
- Conflict resolution
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- Goal setting and strategic thinking and planning
- Leadership and team development
- Organization and time-management
- Teamwork and relationship building
Request a Coach
Human Resource Management offers free coaching services to employees who are motivated to close the gap between where they are and where they wish to be. However, there may be fees for some assessments. The one-on-one sessions may be conducted in-person or via Zoom. To learn more, please contact us at email@example.com or 785-864-4946.