Funding Related Forms and Training
- This is to request a new Cost Center or Chartfield 1.
- After Cost Center approval for payroll expenditures, the Budget Office will enter the data into HR/Pay.
- After Chartfield 1 is approved, it is interfaced through various system to HR/Pay (this may take up to 3 days).
- Projects are not requested but are interfaced twice a day from the PPM (Projects Portfolio Management System) part of the Financials in the Cloud System (FITC).
Funding Set Up Request (FSR) form for requesting Combination Codes and Position Pool ID set up.
- Request forms may be submitted by the Shared Service Center, Award Management Services or the area Budget Officer.
- Project funded Combination Codes and Pool IDs will be entered in HR/Pay by the Office of Research Administrative Compliance & Audit section.
- Non-Project funding, Cost Centers, ChartField 1, and KUEA values will need the approval of the Budget Officer and will be entered in HR/Pay by the Budget Office staff.
- For KUMC reimbursable values, contact Payroll directly firstname.lastname@example.org (this form is not used for KUMC).
Funding Change Request Form (currently only authorized use by the Bureau of Child Research and Institute for Policy and Business Research)
Funding Entry Guide (only used by those authorized and trained - Award Management Services and Shared Service Center)
Funding Training (Day 2) (only used by those authorized and trained - Award Management Services and Shared Service Center)