Access Personal and Pay Information
Access Personal, Pay and Compensation Information
- Personal Details Tile - HR/Pay Contains access for making Demographic, KU Directory and other employee changes etc.
- Address - personal
- Contact Details
- Emergency Contacts
- Ethnic Groups
- Veteran Status
- Additional Information
- KU Directory Info (doc) - work type and work location
- My Historical Profile - service dates and recognition
- Benefits Tile - HR/Pay Contains the Benefits Summary, links to State of Kansas Membership Health Plan portal and other informational sites.
- KU Payroll Dashboard (doc) - HR/Pay Contains Paychecks, access to update Direct Deposit, W4 and W2 information
- View your paychecks
- Edit/view your direct deposit (pdf) - electronic banking information
- View/edit your W4 information - Federal Tax Withholding
- View your compensation history (coming) for now See Personal Details, click on name for related actions.
Inactive Employees -Employees will retain access in HR/Pay for paychecks and personal data for up to 400 days past their termination date. This will allow access to paychecks to validate W-2 or to update address.
Please note, in order to access HR/Pay, you will need to log in using your KU Online ID. If you do not have a KU Online ID, please visit KU Online ID and Password to sign up.
Hr/Pay Self Service - Employee General Information (pdf)
A general overview of the functions available to employees within HR/Pay
HR/Pay Self Service – Direct Deposit (pdf)
Self service instructions for changing direct deposit in HR/Pay
*An accessible version of the documents on this site will be made available upon request. Please contact our office at email@example.com to request the document be made available in an accessible format.