Optional Employee Benefits
The University of Kansas provides the following optional employee benefits:
Charitable Contributions: You can setup automatic payroll deduction to support United Way, the KU Endowment Association and Community Health Charities. Please visit Charitable Contributions for more information.
- Corporate VISA Credit Card: If you are interested in applying for a VISA credit card to use for work related expenses while traveling, please visit Personal Credit Card for more information.
- Central Bank: KU's community banking partner that offers traditional banking services as well as $250 for opening a new Max Money Checking Account, help with mortgage closing costs, financial educational workshops and information, and more!
- 529 Education Savings Plan: If you are interested in planning and investing for higher education costs for your child, grandchild, friend, spouse or even yourself, please refer to LearningQuest for information about the 529 Education Savings Plan.
- Employee Discounts: Discounts are available for state employees on various products and from various vendors. Please visit the STAR Employee Discount Program for more information.
- KU Card: The KU Card provides access to university facilities, services, cash convenience and more. Please visit the KU Card Center for more information.
- KU Dining Services - Sign up for a 425 KU Dining plan through payroll deduction to easily dine across campus with your KU ID. Looking for a smaller plan? Sign up for a dining plan with cash or credit card with just $25.
- State of Kansas Library: Provides library service to state employees including online databases, interlibrary loans, collections and resources, talking books and digital book e-lending. Please visit State of Kansas Library for more information.