Optional Employee Benefits
The University of Kansas provides the following optional employee benefits:
- Charitable Contributions: You can setup automatic payroll deduction to support United Way, the KU Endowment Association and Community Health Charities. Please visit Charitable Contributions for more information.
- Corporate VISA Credit Card: If you are interested in applying for a VISA credit card to use for work related expenses while traveling, please visit Personal Credit Card » for more information.
- Banking Benefits: Commerce Bank offers discounts and premium rate services through Benefits Banking to KU employees. Please visit Commerce Bank » for more information.
- 529 Education Savings Plan: If you are interested in planning and investing for higher education costs for your child, grandchild, friend, spouse or even yourself, please refer to LearningQuest » for information about the 529 Education Savings Plan.
- Employee Discounts: Discounts are available for state employees on various products and from various vendors. Please visit the STAR Employee Discount Program » for more information.
- KU Card: The KU Card provides access to university facilities, services, cash convenience and more. Please visit the KU Card Center » for more information.
- KU Dining Services - Sign up for a 425 KU Dining plan through payroll deduction to easily dine across campus with your KU ID. Looking for a smaller plan? Sign up for a dining plan with cash or credit card with just $25.
- State of Kansas Library: Provides library service to state employees including online databases, interlibrary loans, collections and resources, talking books and digital book e-lending. Please visit State of Kansas Library » for more information.