Performance Evaluations for Graduate Teaching Assistants (GTA), Graduate Research Assistants (GRA), and Student Employees
In order to assist Graduate Teaching Assistants (GTAs) in developing their instructional skills, academic units are required to provide GTAs with regular, written performance evaluations. For more information about the University’s expectations and requirements for academic units in managing GTA performance evaluations and processes associated with those evaluations, please refer to the Policy on Performance Evaluations for Graduate Teaching Assistants ».
Performance evaluations are encouraged, but not required for student hourly employees.
Please use the links below to access sample evaluations:
- GTA Performance Evaluation Template
- GTA Class Observation Template Sample
- GTA Self Evaluation Template Sample
- GTA Position Description Template (doc)
- Student Hourly Evaluation Template