HealthQuest Rewards Program
HealthQuest is a wellness rewards program part of the State Employee Health Plan (SEHP). If you are a newly hired employee or enrolled in the medical portion of the SEHP, then you have an opportunity to earn credits by participating in wellness activities offered through the state's HealthQuest Rewards Program. If you earn enough credits, you will earn a discount to your medical plan premiums.
HealthQuest is an optional program. Employees are not required to participate in order to be covered under the SEHP. There is no additional cost added to an employee’s premium for not participating, but they will be paying the base rate (undiscounted rate) for their medical plan coverage.
Information about Plan Year 2017 (January 1 - December 31)
Your Medical plan premiums are determined by your participation in the HealthQuest Rewards Incentive Program. If you qualified for the Plan Year 2017 HealthQuest Rewards Discount, you will need to subtract $10 from the Health Insurance Medical plan premiums to arrive at your discounted semi-monthly premium.
From January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017 employees and covered spouses in SEHP medical plans have the opportunity to earn credits by participating in various well-being activities offered through HealthQuest. Employee and covered spouses will need to complete the following activities in order to earn credits. Employee and Employee/child(ren) coverage will earn $480 insurance premium reduction for calendar year 2018 and Employee/Spouse and Employee/Full Family both the employee and covered spouse can each earn a $240 insurance premium reduction ($480 total) for calendar year 2018.
- Complete health assessment questionnaire (required, worth 10 credits). Credits/dollars will only be awarded upon verified data from a screening event, home kit, or physician.
- Earn 30 total credits by choosing and completing a variety of programs such as non-tobacco declaration or participating in the tobacco cessation program; preventive medical, dental and vision exams; and health and fitness activities.
- How to Create HealthQuest Account - Need assistance? Please call 1-888-275-1205 and dial option 3.
- HeathQuest Rewards Program Overview » - (The way to earn the $480 premium discount for Plan Year 2018) - Credits must be earned by December 31, 2017.
- Earning Your Credits - how employees and covered spouses can earn credits and receive the HealthQuest premium discount
- Information for NEW Faculty and Staff - See this New Employee Chart for when credits must be earned.
- Biometric Health Screening Information - Three ways to obtain biometric numbers - attend free screening events on campus, order an at-home screening kit, or submit biometric results verified by your physician. You can also schedule over the phone, 1-888-275-1205 Option 3.
- Health Coaching: coaching available to help members manage chronic health conditions in addition to promoting a healthy lifestyle with an emphasis on prevention. Available through face-to face, telephonic, and secure messaging.
- Tobacco Cessation:
- Enrollment in tobacco cessation program is recommended with use of tobacco control prescription medications. HealthQuest offers a free 12-week Tobacco Cessation program and Health Coaching. To register in cessation program go to HealthQuest portal, click in “Wellness Workshops” and register in “12 Week Tobacco Cessation” workshop. HealthQuest incentive: 6 max credits (and $60 max dollars if in Plan C). For more information or assistance call 1-888-275-1205 option 3.
- Caremark plan will pay 100% of the allowed amount for tobacco control products listed on Preferred Drug List (list subject to period review and modification). For covered over the counter products, you will need to present your physician's prescription order for the OTC items to the Network pharmacy and request that the claim be run through the CVS/Caremark claim system or submit a paper claim with proper documentation of purchase and a copy of the prescription.
- Wellness Challenges: Challenges are designed to give members the opportunity to practice healthy behaviors. Credits will be awarded on the portal automatically upon completion of each challenge.
- Monthly HealthQuest Newsletter - from the SEHP, provides a variety of information about the health plan, HealthQuest programs for credit toward the premium discount, and other resources for health and wellness.