Flexible Work - Training
HRM Learning and Development supports employees and supervisors in learning best practices in managing a remote work arrangement. Training is required for all fully remote employees and their supervisors. This training is also extended to employees and supervisors working with hybrid work arrangements. All training may be found in Mytalent.ku.edu.
- MyTalent Permance Management System
- Learn more about the organizational development services provided by HRM, including coaching, conciliation services, meeting and retreat facilitation, organizational assessments, team building, and traumatic event support.
- Individual coaching is a process that is designed to assist motivated individuals in making changes to further their professional development. Human Resource Management offers coaching services to interested employees. Working with a coach can give you the edge you need to improve your work skills, discover your strengths, and achieve your goals. Coaching is proven to work when these two factors are present: you are willing to grow, and there is a gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
- Human Resource Management offers team building services to campus organizations. With good team building skills, you can unite employees around a common goal and generate greater productivity. Team building assists groups in balancing the five core elements of a healthy team: leadership, roles, goals, policies and procedures, and relationships.
- Instructor-led classes (in person and via Zoom)
- LinkedIn Learning classes:
- LinkedIn Learning classes for managers: