Empowering a Community of Excellence
  • Home
  • Ready to Enroll?
Strong Hall

Ready to Enroll?

MAP, the Membership Administrative Portal, is your portal to enroll in or change your State Employee Health Plan (SEHP) elections (medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, health savings /reimbursement accounts, and voluntary benefit plans).

Log into MAP to view, enroll in or to make changes to your current elections.

Enroll Now – Access MAP

For MAP online enrollment instructions, please visit Initial Enrollment Step by Step Guide.  

Select your Regent University (University of Kansas) and you will be taken to your login screen.   To sign into MAP, you will use your KU online ID and password, the same credentials you use to log into your work computer.

Once in your Member Portal, go to "Enrollment & Events" tab and click in "Launch Enrollment". If you are experiencing issues logging in, visit MAP Enrollment Assistance section below. 

  • You may go into MAP as many times as needed during the enrollment period to make changes.  
  • Pending election statements will be emailed to your registered email address each time an election is saved in the portal. Please be sure you receive and keep this email as it documents the elections you have made in case there are questions later.

MAP Enrollment Assistance

If you experience issues logging into MAP

If it is your first time visit or if it has been a while since your last login, you will be prompted to select your Regent University (select “University of Kansas”).


If you have accidentally logged into a different university, you can: 

a) Copy and paste the MAP link (Link: https://sso.cobraguard.net/seer_login.php) and open in a different browser OR

b) Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.

Clearing cache and cookies 

Please note: for all PC browsers, just hold Ctrl+Shift+Del.  On a Mac, it's Shift+Command+Delete. After going through the process of clearing cache and cookies, you may need to restart your browser for the changes to take effect.




Internet Explorer

If you need additional help or have questions, contact your IT support staff, or the KU IT Customer Service Center at 785-864-8080 or itcsc@ku.edu. In-person support is available at the Price Computing Center located at 1001 Sunnyside Ave. Go to https://technology.ku.edu/faculty-staff-support for technology support information and hours. 

MAP Technical Support

See this website for information about supported browers and availability of assistance:  http://www.kdheks.gov/hcf/sehp/MAP_tech_support.htm 

If you need to provide your Kansas Employee ID number, you can locate it on your paycheck in HR/Pay (to access your paycheck see information here).

KU Computer Access for Online Enrollment

To utilize computers for online enrollment, visit your departmental administrative office or Shared Service Center during business hours, or stop by the Human Resource Management Office at 103 Carruth-O'Leary, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., M-F.

Need Special Assistance?

If you will be out of the country without online access or will not otherwise be able to make enrollment elections, please contact Benefits as soon as possible for assistance at 785-864-7402; stop by 150 Carruth-O’Leary between 8 am to 5:00 p.m., M-F; or email benefits@ku.edu

Need Help? Ask Us!
Search for HRM Policies

Visit the Policy Office for more information.

HRM Calendars
KU Today

Clipboard with self identifications options: Veteran Status, Disability, Ethnic Groups, Personal Data, KU Directory