J Visa - Plan Year 2021 Enrollment
The State Employee Health Plan offers health insurance plans that meet the State Department requirements – Plan J. For more infore information, please review information below.
Plan J and Q Overview Video (6:10)
- $500 Deductible for in-network providers
- Once the deductible is satisfied, there is a 25% coinsurance for medical services for in-network providers.
- For prescription drugs after the deductible is satisfied, coinsurance applies of 20%/40%/65% depending on the drug.
- All covered expenses will apply to the out of pocket maximums. If a non-network provider is used, there are separate deductibles and out of pocket maximums that will apply and will accumulate separately from in-network provider charges.
- Plan J is not a qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), so there is no employer contribution into a Health Savings or Health Reimbursement Account. The employee and covered spouse can each earn employer contributions, up to a maximum of $500, into a Health Reimbursement Account by participating in HealthQuest activities and earning the insurance premium incentive discount for Plan Year 2020.
Ready to Enroll?