Annual Employee Recognition Program
Each spring, HRM hosts an Annual Employee Recognition Program where a number of awards are presented. All employees are encouraged to attend the ceremony. Announcements highlighting the event are sent by email, posted in KU Today », and included in the KU Calendar of Events ».
Awards and acknowledgments presented at the ceremony, include:
- Recognition of all Employees of the Month winners from the past year
- Employees of the Year
- The University of Kansas Service Award
- Team Awards
View past ceremony lists:
- 2019 Employee Recognition Ceremony
- 2018 Employee Recognition Ceremony
- 2017 Employee Recognition Ceremony
- 2016 Employee Recognition Ceremony
- 2015 Employee Recognition Ceremony
If you have questions about the event, please contact HRM by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 785-864-4946.