Empowering a Community of Excellence

Plan Resources

Employees found ACA-Eligible have the option to enroll in the State Employee Health Plan (SEHP).  ACA-Eligible student employees may also eligible for the Kansas Board of Regents (KBOR) Student Insurance Plans offered by UnitedHealthcare (the student insurance plan and the plan available for graduate students who meet eligibility requirements).  

Information about the KBOR student insurance plans and the SEHP can be found on the websites below.    

UnitedHealthcare Student Resources

KU's Graduate Student Health Insurance

State Employee Health Plan (SEHP)

Information for Rehired Employees


Need Help? Ask Us!
Search for HRM Policies

Visit the Policy Office for more information.

HRM Calendars
KU Today

Clipboard with self identifications options: Veteran Status, Disability, Ethnic Groups, Personal Data, KU Directory